[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Creative professionals who use Avid solutions such as Pro Tools, Media Composer, and NewsCutter receive the best user experience when they combine this cutting-edge software with equally advanced hardware technology. HP Z Workstations are designed with this in mind.
Using Avid on an HP Z Workstation will give you superior performance so you can focus on the work at hand, not on your technology.
3 Reasons Avid and HP Z Workstation Work Best Together
- Integrated solutions – HP and Avid continually work together to ensure that software and hardware developments evolve hand-in-hand. Close collaboration between the two companies throughout the development process ensures optimized performance for a seamless user experience. In fact, Avid uses HP Workstations to develop and test the software in-house.
- Powerful hardware – Creative professionals need powerful and reliable equipment to edit film, audio, and graphics. HP Workstations are designed specifically to support Avid software. With NVIDIA Quadro graphics hardware, dual 8-core Intel Xeon processors, and up to 512GB of RAM, you can be sure your equipment has all the power it needs to run smoothly and dependably.
- Workstation certification – Avid certifies select HP Z Workstations to ensure that its software utilizes all the features and functions to their maximum potential. Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certification confirms that strict quality requirements and performance standards are met. The rigorous testing that HP does prior to Avid certification enables maximum productivity on every machine.
Software is just one component of the total solution that creative professionals need to do their work well. Hardware is the other essential piece of the puzzle. Although Avid works on other types of PCs, HP Z Workstations are optimized not only for digital media, but specifically for Avid software.
Some of the features that allow HP Workstations to work so well with Avid include:
- A tool-less chassis for easily serviceable internal components and expandability
- Advanced cooling systems to allow powerful programs to run safely
- 90% efficient power supplies to consume less energy
- HP DreamColor technology for amazing graphics
MelroseMAC is here to help you select the most dependable hardware and software solutions for creative professionals. We will work closely with you to ensure that your equipment meets the demands of your software, and has the potential to grow with you. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services for creative professionals.
What digital media editing solutions do you currently use? Is your computer up to the task? Schedule a demonstration today with an HP Z Workstation at MelroseMAC.