MelrosePMC provides innovative cloud technology solutions for business, government, and media entertainment clients. We offer flexible and scalable solutions designed to support the workflows and applications you use in a high-quality and cost-effective manner. Our private cloud solutions can help you support work-from-anywhere flexibility and meet security requirements. MelroseTEC Professional Services are available to help you and your staff when you need as well.
MelrosePMC leverages many of the benefits and efficiencies of cloud-based workflows
- MelroseTEC engineers are available to help take some weight off your IT department.
- PMC gives you access to on-demand connectivity and expansion opportunities. Hardware is located inside a secure and resilient data center infrastructure that we mange on your behalf
- PMC solutions offer predictable all-inclusive monthly costs.
- Pay an agreed price that does not change no matter how much you use.
MelrosePMC supports collaborative editorial workflows on our infrastructure under a reserved-use billing model:
- Need another server? 10? You can rent infrastructure from us on a monthly basis.
- Spin up additional hardware resources if and when you need them, but without any long-term commitments.
- No data egress fees. No metered bandwidth charges.
- Monthly billing cycle. Straightforward pricing. No hidden charges.
MelrosePMC is straightforward and easy to work with.
- Pay-as-you-go basis, as you need. No long term commitments or lock-in.
- Chose OPEX or CAPEX model for your equipment. Or both!
- Chose owning or housing your rentals.
MelrosePMC can house your existing servers in our data center:
- Host your servers in our racks and gain the benefit of our secure infrastructure and multi-gigabit internet connectivity.
- You own and control your own hardware. We set it up for success and high-reliability.
- New or existing equipment can be deployed to PMC at your request.
MelrosePMC offers you the flexibility to scale, physically or virtually.
- More remote workstations
- More remote support resources
- Faster bandwidth; multiple ISPs and connectivity packages available.
- Gigabit internet speeds are included in all packages as standard.
With Private Hosting you use the same industry standard tools you know and trust.
Is It Secure?
Your data is kept safe in the MelrosePMC datacenter:
• The facility is monitored 24 hours a day. On-site armed security response
• Five-nines reliability. 99.999% facility uptime
• Datacenter has redundant power, cooling, and connectivity
• AES-256 end-to-end transit encryption for MelrosePMC VPN accounts
• Biometric access controls
• SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 22301, NIST-800/53 Standards compliant
Benefits of hosting with MelrosePMC:
• Reduce your power footprint
• Reduce your rack space footprint
• Access from anywhere your centralized critical data
• Edit with Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premier from anywhere
• On-demand internet speeds up to 10Gb
• Dynamically expand or reduce your editing systems and storage as workload requirements dictate
• Reduce traditional operating Costs
• No long-term lease commitments
• White glove service for initial integration and ongoing services
How It Works
Here are the things to expect at Start-up:
• Colocation Rackspace, Power and AC are all included in one monthly cost.
• Infrastructure support is included
• Block hours for MelroseTEC managed services are available
25/50/100/200 block hours
• You provide existing editing software, workstations and storage
• Or you purchase new editing software, workstations and storage to be hosted
• You provide existing remote clients
• There is a one-time-only Set-Up cost
• Or you could use our Workstations-on-Demand offering
a pay-per-use model
How To Begin
Get started now:
• How many workstations do you have?
• What software are your users running?
• Is your hardware currently set up onsite?
• Are you planning on purchasing new equipment?
Case Studies and Tech Sheets
At the heart of MelroseTEC are our clients. Our team takes great care in providing industry-class support and solutions for companies across North America in the media and entertainment industry, government, sciences, professional sports, gaming, and house of worships.